ARE YOU READY?
This year will look and feel somewhat different due to COVID-19 and Social Distancing rules. For this reason, 2020 Open Days are mostly virtual. It is beneficial for you to be ready and be organized.
You can access a list of Open Days HERE
- Have a list of open days and choose which ones you need to attend and link to your calendar or diary.
- Pre-register and record login instructions and any other required information. Remember to sign up for updates as things can change.
- Before the event starts, make sure you set yourself up somewhere with good internet, privacy/minimal interruptions and have everything you might want at hand, like snacks, music and most importantly a list of questions. You will be able to talk to lecturers and current students, so make the most of it.
- Uni’s are going to great effort to make the day as engaging as possible, so be prepared and have some fun exploring.
- Keep in mind you may not get straight on if the maximum number of users have logged on at that time. Don’t give up! Just come back and try again later. If problems persist contact support on that institution’s website.